Versatile - Secure - Economical
Corrugated Boxes are the most viable and internationally accepted mode of packaging.
In fact most of the products in the West are packed in corrugated boxes as transport containers.
Corrugated Boxes are crafted either out of wood pulp kraft paper whereby only 20% of wood is consumed as composed to wooden boxes or out of kraft paper using wanbe paper farm residues and other non-conventional raw materials and no wood and hence are eco-friendly. Corrugated Boxes can be ** any number of times into paper.
They come in 2,3,5 and 7 ply modes to suit your specific needs. Central India Packaging has the where with all to manufacture high performance Corrugated Boxes at its most modern facility near Hyderabad .
- Corrugations or flutes can support high load while providing cushioning properties.
- Can be easily cut to any shape & creased to fold in any direction.
- Can be converted to form cartons, boxes, cases, containers, inherent fitments such as interlocking, partitions, fillers etc., for adequate cushioning/support.
- Being collapsible, they are compact, easy & convenient to store and transport.
- Unlike wooden boxes, they are lightweight and easy to handle.
- Low Tare weight helps save transportation costs.
- Can be handled by modern material handling equipment.
- Printability. Affords multi-colour printing & enhances shelf appeal.
- Helps protect against moisture, grease, oil, abrasion, static-electricity etc., with help of coatings.
- Can be salvaged, repulped & remade into boxes.
- Eco – friendly as they preclude use of wood.
- Pilfer proof.
- Can be used to pack products of any shape or size both as transport containers and also as consumer packs.
- Central India can supply polycoated boxes of speciality coated Boxes for extra protection or boxes with film lamination to give extra shelf appeal.
Commonly used in such industries as:
- Food Products,Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers
- Soaps, Toiletries, Detergents
- Cigarettes, Tobacco
- Consumer durable /Appliances
- Defense stores