Aesthetic - Functional - Modern
The success of consumer brands is aided to large extent by packaging that not just protects but displays the contents in the most aesthetic manner possible. 3 - layer co-extruded poly films made by Ankit Packaging offer many advantages for Packaging foodstuffs like edible oil, ghee, milk products, snacks, atta, salt, detergents, diapers etc.
The co-extrusion process enables manufacture of 3 layer films using a combination of LDPE/LLDPE/HDPE/ULDPE/Surlyn/Primacor.
The selection of layers is made to offer protection against atmospheric conditions, the rough and tumble of mechanical handling, required shelf-life and the need to be used on automatic Packaging equipment. Since all layers are extruded in a single operation, low quages at very low cost are achieved as compared to adhesive laminates. Further, area achieved laminates. Further, a 3-layre film even if made of same resin in all 3 layers gives much higher barrier compared to a monolayer film.
- Excellent brand appeal & value
- Choice of visibility where necessary as in edible oil, atta, cheese, butter, milk, beverages, meat products
- Preserves natural aroma of food stuffs etc.,
- Packaging on form-fill machine
- Hygienic / food grade
- More economical than tin & bottle packaging
- Reduced storage space on account of their flexibility
- Supported by 7 colour gravure machine
- Suitable for liquid, semi-solid and solid products
- Heat sealable.
- Recyclable in most cases and hence ecofriendly.
- Reduces weight of packed products and hence saves an material and energy.
- Edibles oils, lube & motor oils, fruit juices, shampoo, toiletries, milk.
- Spray-dried milk powder, baby food, pet foods, nuts, dry fruits, spices, pickles.
- Fresh meat, frozen meat products, marine products, soap/detergent powder, coffee/tea, pharmaceutical products, snacks etc.,
- Used as the reality and barrier larger along with foil/ polyester film/ BOPP film/ paper in flexible Laminates.
- Garbage bags.
- Canal Lining.